The Xtreme Outback range covers 4WD, SUV (Sport Utility Vehicles) and light commercial vehicles.
The Xtreme Outback Performance Range is a substantial upgrade and is normally used for vehicles with modifications requiring serious performance from their clutch.
As Australia’s leading supplier and manufacturer of heavy duty performance clutches, the Xtreme Outback clutch range has been developed by globally sourcing and manufacturing the best products for each unique application. Our range is continually being increased to suit the rapidly growing 4WD market.
The Xtreme Outback range currently has in excess of 600 performance clutch kits and can offer customers a custom clutch to suit their specific requirements.
Why choose Xtreme Outback heavy-duty clutches over the competition:
- The pressure plate is based on an OEM design. Most competitor’s products aren’t, which is why they need to supply a flywheel. (The Xtreme Outback heavy-duty clutch only requires you to machine the factory flywheel. For ease of fitting we have the option of with or without the flywheel.
- It comes with an OE design clutch plate, so there is no issue with gearbox rollover noise. Most competitor’s products are an aftermarket clutch plate – not OE design.
Xtreme Outback is the market leader in 4×4 performance clutch. It is the 4×4 & SUV division of Australian Clutch Services, which engineers and designs products to increase clamping force whilst retaining excellent pedal feel and improve drive ability. The Xtreme Outback clutch designs withstand the toughest terrains and are being used right around the world.
All products are researched and developed in Australia. The company’s ongoing analysis of friction materials and spring rates produce an optimal combination of performance, noise suppression, and durability. Xtreme Outback is the most trusted name in 4×4 clutch.
- Clamp Load: 1300Kg (58% increase on OE clutch kit torque).
- Clutch Disc Diameter (mm): 300.
- Flywheel Step: +0.5mm.
- Clutch Disc Spline Count: 14.
- Clutch Disc Spline Diameter (mm): 32.0.
- Notes: High clamp load, increased torque capacity & durability.
- Notes: Kit is an extra heavy duty upgrade and as a result the operation effort is increased by up to 20%